| COMING SOON
First Annual IRCASE Research Workshop
September 26, 9:00 AM to 13:45 PM 2012, ICN Business School Nancy, France
Several academic and industrial institutions have expressed willingness to participate
- David O' Brien Centers for Sustainable Enterprise
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
Named after benefactor David O'Brien, Chairman of RBC and Encana, the David O'Brien Centre for Sustainable Enterprise was inaugurated in November 2009. Paul Shrivastava, the Centre's director, spearheads the Centre's efforts to be the leader in developing business practices that support corporate social responsibility, environmental health and safety, environmental management, community, and greening activities.
The David O'Brien Centre for Sustainable Enterprise (DOCSE) focuses its efforts on guiding organizations toward holistic sustainable strategies that are rooted in innovation and enterprise development. Learn more
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Center CIBER, Atlanta, the USA
Georgia Institute of Technology 's Center for International Business Education and Research ( GT CIBER ), The GT CIBER, created in 1993, is one of the thirty national resource centers of excellence in international business funded by the U.S. Department of Education. It is administratively located in the Georgia Tech College of Management, and also collaborates with the Ivan Allen College. Georgia Tech has a long history in business education, dating back to 1913. Graduates from the College of Management fill strategic technological and managerial positions in Fortune 500 firms, government, small and mid-size companies and entrepreneurial ventures. The MBA program was ranked 32nd in the United States by US News and World Report in 2004. The MBA program ranks in the top 10% of the graduate programs accredited by the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business and in the top 3% of all MBA programs in the U.S. Learn more...
- ARTEM Nancy
Through its co-founder ICN Business School
As one of France's leading international business schools, the ICN aims :
- to contribute to the development of innovative management in theory and practice
- to cultivate effective professional managers able to work in a complex, dynamic, and diverse environment
- to respond to the concerns of its many stakeholders at local, regional, national, and international levels
This is accomplished through research, teaching, and corporate collaboration in which the following core values must be an essential part :
- Commitment: The School believes that tomorrow's complex and dynamic environment requires a personal commitment to action and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Communication: The School believes that networking, team-building, and team-leadership are essential qualities of entrepreneurship and serve as a personal investment in a global, multi-site business environment.
- Innovation: The School believes that tomorrow's intelligent management requires creativity, imagination, and above all, innovation. More...
- CEREFIGE (Invited)
The CEREFIGE is a research laboratory in management sciences and finance from the universities of Lorraine. It is composed of 83 teachers and researchers from the Universities of Nancy 2 and Metz. The laboratory is made up of 4 teams of specialists in 4 fields of research: (1) Strategy, Organization and Human Resources, (2) Entrepreneurship and Project Management, (3) Marketing and (4) Finance & Accounting. The laboratory has a common theme of “performance, risk and governance of organizations” which gives rise to analysis in each sector: How modes of governance and management practices evolve and how they contribute to decision-making and to performance situations of risk, and create favorable conditions for growth, and technological innovation; How the institutional environment, both political and social can spur or hold back businesses and organizations from undertaking modes of governance and management practices capable of preserving interests or improving the security of partners, favor their development, conform to the collective interest and to the objectives of social responsibility. Learn more...